Monday 28 December 2015

Celebrating Rizkaland: TAG!

Kendra has created a tag for the Ten Years of Rizkaland party over at her blog. Since I love her books and like tags, I've done it.

1. Have you read Water Princess, Fire Prince yet? 
Yes, about four times.
2. If so, what is your favourite part? If not, what are you looking forward to the most? 
I love the discussion between Laura and Clara at the end of Part 4. And then what happens next, I was so annoyed the first time because I didn't have the next part and had to wait.
3. It's Christmas time! What's the best Christmas present you've ever received? 
Tricky, I have gotten so many good presents. The most significant that come to mind was a birthday present so I'll go with the longest lasting, which probably is my 6-years-old hiking shoes.
4. What are your favourite fantasy worlds? 
I love Ilyon, E'veria, Narnia and Rizkaland.
5. Who are your favourite fictional couples?
Oooh, tricky, I'm not a romance person really. I can't think of any I haven't liked hough and I am rather fond of Clara and Andrew. I always love the, "You're together, there's nothing you can do about it, learn to love each other." stories. And I love subtle romance.
6. Do you have any projects (writing or otherwise) that you've been working on for ten years? 
Our family has been renovating for that long.
7. Fantasy weapon of choice? 
Quarterstaff. Swords are too common.
8. Name your element! 
Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, sodium, magnesium. And every one has those. Yes, I like science sometimes. But it's relevant. Dihydrogen Monoxide is discussed in WP,FP.
9. What are you hoping to see in future volumes of the Rizkaland Legends? 
More complicated world and time twisting, hopefully a bit more of the books actually taking place in our world and some that don't take place in our world at all. And I am really looking forward to seeing more Christian truths presented. Water Princess, Fire Prince was very subtle, so there will probably be a build up to bigger things. I really want to see what Kendra's method for handling it will be.
10. What is your favourite Christian allegory? 
 Narnia will always be a favourite, but I also have a soft spot for Hind's Feet on High Places and it's sequel which I cannot remember the name of. And I also love the allegory in The Ankulen by Kendra E. Ardnek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. please. I'd love to know what you think about my ramblings.